Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Decor

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We did and I am sad it is over.
I thought I would share my Christmas decorations from this year so next year I can look back.

                        My mantle with our stockings. Can you guess who the Santa stocking was for?

                            Above the TV

                                                             
       The Dining Room

Some in the kitchen...The oranament and box candle holder
                                         came from the DG. I thought they were pretty cute.

                                               My snowman I got this year from Hobby Lobby.

Our only outside decorations- not Christmas Vacation I know.

The next ones are some of my ornaments.
                                             

I got these reindeer at Walmart for 1 dollar. I love them and had them all over my tree.



                                             My Mom thinks this says, " Peace, Hope and Jay"
I got this ornament last year at the Rockette's Christmas Show in Birmingham.
It was a great show and I love having this ornament to remind of the show.


                                                      What a cute Santa....
My snowman candle holder...

The tree before we left on Christmas Eve....

Scruff is not Christmas decor but I had to share this one. The Christmas Festivities wore out Scruff MaGruff. Him was exhausted and had to sleep when he was at Ganmama and Gandaddy's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment