Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years

We had a great New Year's Eve. Jay and I went to Allison and Jared's house. We had a blast. Brandi had a new game, Just Dance 2,she wanted to play, so I brought my Wii. Alli, Brandi, and I danced all night long. Not only did we enjoy it, but Allison said Baby W was kicking like crazy. Jared, Justin and Jay played pool, danced together( which was precious) and almost blew themselves up with fireworks.
I videoed the dancing but unless I get the clear from 2 men or their wives, I will not post it. Jay threatened my life the other night when I was videoing!
We attempted to make a picture but we had crazy eyes, which reminded us of Krystal who used to always have to retake a picture because of her crazy eyes.

 Sorry Alli, I had to put this one up. I had like 10 pictures on my camera of Allison and I doing this. It was so funny!!
 We finally gave up and went inside and Jay took our picture. No crazy eyes here!!


Thank you Allison, Jared, Justin, Brandi and Jay for a great night!! I really needed it.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sad I missed this gathering! But I wouldn't have added anything to the dancing segment seeing that I dance like a white girl;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really fun. I'm pretty sure we all looked like white girls but that game is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ollie ...I needed a good laugh today:) I think that was re-take #6. We really enjoyed having ya'll over! We'll have to make a tradition out of this! We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please post the video of the guys dancing!!!! I will protect you!!

    ReplyDelete