Friday, January 14, 2011

Cake, Cuties and Champions

We surprised LaRae for her birthday at lunch a couple of weeks ago. I was very excited to see some of my favorite kiddos- Anna Kate and Reese. We did not get a group shot but I did get pictures of the children.
Here is Anna Kate up from her nap looking so cute!!!
 LaRae's birthday cake- it was yummo!!
 Reese Cup- I love this picture. She looks like she is saying something.
 Licking on Allison's shirt- so funny!!!!
 Anna Kate assisting in a diaper change to which she said, " Yuck!!"
 Ready to hold Reese...
 Sweet girls....

 Poor Reese was trying to stay awake to listen to all the news but she fell asleep. I had to sneak these pictures because as soon as I mentioned a camera, her little eyes opened.

 Next time girls, we will have to get a group shot.

WAR EAGLE!!!! Sing along with me, " We are the Champions my friend!" I love me some AU football. I was very excited we had power and could watch the game. Mom, Dad and Josh came to watch the game with us because they did not have power. We had a good time. Jay HATES for us to match but it just happened so I had to document. I love football season and I am sad to see it come to an end. Can't wait till next season!!
 Josh and I
Scruff MaGruff during the game!!!

1 comment: