Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Are you kidding me?

Well, I had a fun weekend planned. It started off great. Saturday, Brandi, Allison, LaRae, Anna Kate and I loaded up and went to Krystal's house for lunch. I was very excited to see MaKenna's nursery; it is going to be so cute. We had such a good time catching up, talking and watching Anna Kate play. I have no idea what we did before we had kids at our gatherings. We missed you Elena and Reese!
Here are some pictures from Krystals house....





I got home on Saturday night, ate at Burger Quick(yum), and procrastinated about making some peanut butter pies I needed to make for Sunday night. Well, here comes the, " Are you kidding me part?"
Sunday morning I woke up horribly sick- I was sick all day. We had a party at our house and I had to stay in the bed. My sweet husband had to do last minute cleaning, make pies and check to make sure I was alive all day. This is what I get for not making those pies on Saturday and just thinking I had another day to do it.
Monday morning, I still felt horrible, so I went to doctor, and he sent me to the hospital to get fluids. When I told Jay what the doc told me, he said, " Are you kidding me?" Apparently, he had big plans for the day- not sitting in the hospital watching an IV drip. I did feel human by the time I left the hospital and had a little color.
So, next time you think you can wait a day to make a pie....don't even think it!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sad we missed it! I assume no big announcements were made since I didn't get a phone call! You know, these days you never know what can happen at one of these functions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you were sick. Hope you are better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you were sick. It does take a long time for IV's to drip. But you were the dedicated teacher and made it to school on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete