Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Our girl

Until I have the time to upload pictures from my computer, here are some from our phone. I cannot believe we have been loving on Jaylie for a whole week. 
It is still surreal to me. We are so thankful for this sweet blessing.
The many faces of Jaylie. I love staring at her face. 
Little girl loves her Daddy! 
Poor Scruffy! He is having a hard time understanding why she is here. He wants to help when she cries. But whines constantly when we are feeding her or giving her attention. Hope he gets over it soon. 
Another example of Scruffs jealousy. :)
Napping in my crib. But she won't sleep in there or in her pack n play. Right now, Mommy's arms are where she sleeps at night. I know we are starting a bad habit but she will only be little once, only have that sweet baby smell for a little while and love me like this for just a little while so I am proud to hold her all night. 

Not many pictures of me and Jaylie. So this will have to do. 
Family pic
Arms full of babies- they both love Jay. Scruff doesn't love me as much since Jaylie came home. 

First time in my Daddy's truck. 

Oh Jaylie- we could stare at you all day long. So thankful God sent you to us. I believe you have the sweetest little baby mouth I've ever seen. 

1 comment:

  1. Ganmama thinks she has the sweetest everything!!!! I do enjoy holding and loving on her!! We are all spoiling her!!!

    ReplyDelete