Saturday, June 8, 2013

39 Weeks

39 weeks. I cannot believe Jaylie is almost here. 
When I went to Dr. Ballard on Tuesday,
I told her I was officially tired of being sick. I was sick Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday before my appointment. It has officially gotten old to me. What I have discovered is that I cannot eat meat- if I eat it- I am going to be sick. 
Which I believe points to my gallbladder- but I'm hoping I'm so wrong and that all that will go away when I have her:)

At 39 weeks, I am still not dilated or thinned or anything. I believe my words were " Are you kidding me?"
They asked me if I wanted to be induced and I said not until after her due date. There is no date set. 

I was really disappointed that I hadn't progressed. Dr. Ballard assured me it would be ok. I had an ultrasound to check her weight and my aminotic fluid.

She had her lips poked out and the technician said her hands were in her mouth- maybe a thumb. Her lips poking out remind me of her Uncle Josh when he was a baby. He could poke them way out and that is what she was doing during the sonogram. 

And her nose is still so cute and Mitchell looking:)

Her estimated weight: 8 lbs and 10 oz.
I have always said she would not be a little baby.  I just hope she makes her debut on time because she will be big if she is late:)

Jay and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Friday June 7th. We usually are at the beach on our anniversary. Not this year. We were in Oxford- had Pizza Hut, Sonic Reese's Blast and we went to the 8:05 Fast and Furious Movie. It was fun. I love Fast and the Furious- really I do. It was a really good movie. 
However, I was reminded I was really pregnant at the end; my feet were so swollen. They couldn't take the sitting in one position for two hours. 


So for memory sake here is our picture of 5 years together. Oh my- I look.. Well, I'll keep that to myself. 
Even though Jay drives me insane sometimes, he still gives me butterflies. After all we went through to have a baby, I love him even more than I ever thought possible.

 I only hope and pray, one day, that Jaylie finds a love like ours!

3 comments:

  1. Hurry Jaylie!!! Come soon!!! Love, Ganmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet..... I am with Ganmama....Hury Jaylie!!!! Aunt Brandi Needs you to come THIS WEEK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie, you are looking great!! The last part, just waiting is a tough part!! But so is being sick!! I know you are so ready and it's good because it'll be here before you know it!! Y'all are going to be great parents!!

    ReplyDelete