Friday, May 31, 2013

38 weeks

Here I am about 38 1/2 weeks. I am officially huge. 

Went to the Dr on Tuesday and I had lost 3 pounds. Dr. Ballard laughed and said, " What in the world??" I told her I am sick all the time. I have gotten sick at least 4 times this week. It was funny!

Still not dilated or anything.:(  But I am having some contractions. Very sporadic and short!!

But next week, we will have another ultrasound and check her weight and I cannot wait to see how much she weighs.

I am getting nervous about the whole delivery and just everything. We wanted a baby for so long- it is just hard to imagine her being here. Even though I feel her and see my stomach move, I just can't even begin to imagine what it is going to be like to have her here to hold and see. 

Her nursery is done. I am still holding off on pictures until I'm 100% sure it's the way it should be. Now, if I can get the rest of the house organized- she can make her appearance. 

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a waste of breath but don't be nervous about the deivery. I can say this because my delivery was a far cry from what I had imagined and she got here none the less!!!! She will be beautiful and a lot of work but worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete