Wednesday, May 22, 2013

37 weeks

Today I am 37 weeks. I cannot believe it! 

Weight: I have gained about 7-8 lbs total
I do feel like my belly could explode.

Baby Movement: Oh me- this is where Jaylie is a little stubborn. Weeks ago,  she didn't move for 11 hours. So we were in labor and delivery, for about 2 hours checking on her. Yesterday, I went to Dr Ballard and she asked me if she was moving good- I panicked a little because I honestly had not stopped moving all day and didn't think she had. 
If I'm moving all day, she is not. So,
I have to get still and really focus everyday on her moving. Usually, I have to lay down to get her started. As I write this, laying down, she is moving away!!


What I miss: sleeping through the night, sleeping comfortably and sleeping with only 2 pillows. The couch is my best friend right now. I start in the bed and wind up on the couch almost every night. I cannot lay my head down at all or I will get sick:) 

Sick: Why yes of course!! I got sick in the middle of my class last week. I had to run out, I couldn't even talk to tell them. Oh me was I sick- luckily some other teachers saw me run and took over for 25 minutes. But you know, everything else has been good with the pregnancy-  so sick is just what I was meant to be. 

Cravings: Not really, except for anything sweet to drink. Apple juice, Kool aid, lemonade, Sunny D, water with lemon is all so good to me right now. I mean, really good. I have never consumed as much water as I do now. A good thing that I hope will continue... 

We finally got the bedding and with the help of my Mom and Uncle Josh- almost have the nursery ready. I mean she could be in it now but it is not quite picture perfect. 

This is the last week of school with kiddos. It is wearing me out and I am hoping that I will have a little more energy once school is over.  Because right now, not much gets accomplished when I get home from school. I'm so tired and sore by then, I just have to either sit in the recliner or lay on the couch. Here's hoping I make it through the end of school!!

1 comment:

  1. 7-8 lbs!! I gained that in the first trimester!! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete