Tuesday, May 21, 2013

35 weeks-2 weeks Late

At 35 weeks, I finally roped my husband into having some pictures made. Jaylie, your Daddy went fishing, that is why his face is SUNBURNT. Yes, the joys of men and no sunscreen.....

Oh my heart!! Look at my Scruff MaGruff- I. Adore. This. 




This is one of my other favorites



We are truly now waiting on this little woman who is going to change our lives. Including Scruffy's- bless his heart- he has no idea and I hope He and Jaylie get along. 

Oh, and when you look at the pictures- please note that I know my nose is spreading. It was the first thing I said about the pictures!

I have more pictures but these are all that I have from my phone. The blogger app works so much faster!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!!! Looking forward to Jaylie's arrival!!!

    ReplyDelete