Monday, August 19, 2013

2 months old

August 18th Jaylie turned two months old.

She wore this really cute outfit to church. 

Jaylie was good during church. She also ate at Partners for the first time and saw lots of family members: Dale and Frances, Rose, Terry, Amy, Tina, Patricia, Billy, Brenda and Theron. 

She also met Maw Maw Headrick! Jaylie loved her:)
Jaylie- your 2 months and 1 day old here. This is after my first day of school. 7:55 and we are both in our pajamas. Momma is tired but I hope you know how much I love and miss you all day while I'm at work. I try not to think about all the sweet faces, kisses and moments I'm missing. I just hope you always know that I work because I love you. Formula and diapers are pretty important

1 comment:

  1. Two months has really flown by. Jaylie, I have enjoyed spending lots of time with you this summer. Ganmama wishes she could stay home with you, but she has bills to pay. Love you lots!!!!

    ReplyDelete