Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Catch up...

The previous post was done in July and posted today- go figure. I've been MIA from the blogging world for a while. Maybe it's because I'm working, taking care of my family and going to grad school. Wowza! It's been crazy..lots of crying, sleepless nights and more crying. 

Anyway, I thought I would do a phone dump of pictures of Jaylie. 
This is on her birthday! We played outside all day that it wasn't raining. 
I had to keep the gate around the tv for a while because she kept touching everything. I moved it and she still touches everything but I give up...
Jaylie loves the pool for about 15 minutes at a time and then she wants out. But she loves her some uncle Josh. 
Look at that hair! Yes, I'm that mom that does funny stuff with the child's hair and then takes pictures. 
Oh this picture!! Let me tell you what happened. We were all swimming at my house and Jaylie got tired so she took her in the house. About 10 minutes later, Scruff runs outside, as if he is telling me to come, and I hear screaming..from Jaylie and Ganmama. I run in to see and Jaylie fell in my room and cut the inside of her mouth on the bed. Blood is everywhere and it looked so bad. So of course, I run her to CARES where nothing is done about it....but she was fine after 3 hours.
First day of daycare!! 
I prop her stroller up like this when we are eating somewhere and she falls asleep. 
She always sits with her legs crossed!!
She came to school to do some work with me. Before we all know it, she will be sitting in that desk. That makes me shed a tear...
At Elynns birthday party, Jaylie and Addie liked hanging with the dogs or helping fill up the tank.....
She loves wearing glasses. We took the lens out of some old reading glasses and she looks so cute in them.

Loves riding on anything with her daddy. 
Y'all.. Where did my baby go? When I first saw this picture- I did a double take because she looks so growny. 

Well, I'm not making any promises that I cannot keep so I'm might  be back on here before Christmas or maybe next year! 

















1 comment:

  1. So happy to see all the pictures of my sweet Jaylie!!! She has changed so much the last year.

    ReplyDelete