Saturday, October 12, 2013

16 weeks



My sweet girl is 16 weeks old. In the first picture, this is her flirty face and I absolutely love it. She will put her head down and just smile and smile. 

I didn't take her picture on weeks 14 and 15. Those were rough weeks at our house. Jaylie decided not to sleep- Monday through Thursday. I.was.exhausted. I pulled to Mom and Dads one morning at 6:25 and looked like a hot mess. When they saw me, in a panicked voice they said, " What is wrong??"
Umm, Jaylie didn't go to sleep until 10 and was up at 3 am. And she had not slept good all the other nights. I was done. So, I got ready there in 15 minutes and went to teach my kiddos. 

Jaylie made up for sleep by going to bed at 6:30 on Friday night and 4 on Saturday. She was so tired from no sleep!!

She has also discovered her feet...


She went to Oxfordfest wearing this and left with only her onesie- it was so hot. 

Uncle Josh and Jaylie were exhausted...

She attended her first funeral and was very quiet- I was so proud:)










No comments:

Post a Comment